Last night while finishing up some work, I watched Drive Me Crazy (you know, the 90's rom com) and remembered just how hilarious the 90's were. The fashion was so horrible! Anyway, it was amusing.
Thank goodness it's Friday! I have so much to catch up on this weekend. What are you up to?
And, of course, here are some links.
- I love this collection of tweets - people where asked what their five best decisions were and here are some of their answers.
- Chatilly and Elycia made a video about the 'Rules of Blogging.' I love and completely agree with them. It's great to hear from such down to earth, successful bloggers.
- Kim from Oh, Sweet Joy! interviewed a very talented designer for Anthropologie, Leah Goren. She also has an Etsy shop and I am in love with this cat scarf. If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat, but for now it will stay on my wishlist.
- Pinterest boards for cat ladies.
- Delightfully Tacky posted some pictures of vintage cyclists. I love their style!
- I posted this yesterday, but in case you missed it, Fiona Apple's new album is streaming on NPR!
- My cousin-in-law has a card-making website - here she shows a Thank You card she made for me! It's beautiful.
- Blog to follow: Danica at Wildflowers & Weeds. She has such cute, vintage-inspired style!
SIDE NOTE: Don't forget about my giveaway! I'm picking winners on Sunday at 7 pm EST!