Why are short weeks often much more difficult than regular weeks? I am ready for the weekend, that is for sure.
(I love this picture & outfit)
- I love Madewell's new fall arrivals so, so much. Maybe one day I will be able to afford splurging on something from there.
- A great moving mix by Katie from Skunkboy Blog.
- One of my crafty friends, Lisa, is a finalist for Martha Stewart's American Made Awards! Check out her jewelry and vote here.
- This is a cute little DIY project. I've been trying to plan meals in advance, perhaps this would help.
- Renegade in Chicago is this weekend! I went a few years ago and it was the best craft show I've ever been to. Here are the vendors Katie from Hey Little Apple Blossom is looking forward to! Luckily, there is a craft show happening in Boulder this weekend which I am excited about - Firefly Handmade.
- Pumpkin spice is here! Joelle from Something Charming posted some delicious looking fall-themed recipes.
- Mayor Hawthorne & Daryl Hall.
- There are some super cute things on Rachel from Daydream Frenzy's wish-list. I also love Freckled Fashionista's fall picks.
- The Avett Brother's new album, The Carpenter, is streaming on NPR!
How was your week? Any plans for the weekend?